Being new to the Clermont Florida area I'm not to familiar with the stomping grounds of great finds. Last week as I was traveling along SR 50 heading towards Orlando to attend an auction I noticed out of the corner of my eye a flea market. Not a small run of the mill type of market but the kind that could be classified as a swap meet. You know, the kind that gets your heart pumping, palms sweating and fills you with anxiety to hurry up and get there. But I was already committed to the auction so I had to wait until TODAY!
So I went and was I disappointed? NOPE
I spent maybe 30 minutes in the market when I got the following from only 2 vendors.
So the money spent was $80. and I got:
- A large oil painting (it's in the back)
- A large picture (next to the oil painting)
- A shadow box table (it's got glass on top that lifts so you can showcase stuff)
- A wooden carrying box
- 6 picture frames
- 3 lime stained terra cotta pots.
- Small picture (its sitting in the wooden box)
- Old wooden cabinet with glass door
I also will be heading back to this flea market next Saturday and meet up with these vendors again to see what they got.